Anytime Mobile Banking App
Home banking just got easier with ASCU’s new mobile banking apps, now available through iTunes for your iPhone and iPad and through Google Play for your Android devices. With the ASCU mobile app you are able to:*
- Check available balances
- Research previous transactions
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- View alerts
To download the ASCU mobile app, visit iTunes or Google Play and type ‘ASCU’ in the search box. The app is free to download and may require updates from time to time; your device will let you know when those updates are available. The login and password for the ASCU app are the same as your Anytime Online Home Banking login.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I lose my mobile device?
Since your account data is not stored on your mobile device, your information cannot be stolen.
What happens if I lose communication or signal during a transaction?
After you complete a transaction (transfer) from your mobile device, check your account and resubmit any transaction that did not process.
What if I can’t get my mobile device to work with the ASCU app?
There are a number of reasons why you may experience trouble accessing the ASCU app on your mobile device. To use the mobile version, your device will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- You must first enroll through traditional Anytime Online Home Banking before you can gain access. A quick call to our Member Service Representatives can help you with that.
- Your mobile device must be Web-enabled.
- Your mobile network must allow secure SSL traffic. (You may need to contact your mobile provider)
Can I register more than one phone number to an account?
No, only one number can be registered to your online account.
What are the restrictions on the type of mobile devices that can be used to access accounts?
It works with any Web-enabled mobile device whose network allows secure SSL traffic
* Performance may vary depending on user’s wireless carrier and location.