Green Home Improvement Loans
There are many ways to make your home more energy-efficient. First, ask yourself some questions:
- How old is my water heater?
- Do I have enough insulation in the walls, on pipes and in the attic?
- How much do I know about solar heating systems?
- Do I have an alternate heating source?
- When was the last time I had the evaporative cooler serviced?
- When was the last time I had an energy audit?
We don’t have all of the answers to these questions, but we do know that these things aren’t cheap. When you’re looking to become more energy-efficient, there are usually programs that can subsidize or even finance your project. If not, American Southwest Credit Union has financing available for all of your green home projects.
It’s simple; you can apply for a closed-end signature loan and receive a special low rate with up to 60 months to pay it back. Or you could apply for a home equity line of credit (HELOC) and receive a lower interest rate with a more favorable tax treatment. Either way, we have the right green loan to fit your needs.
Stop by or call 520-459-1860 or 800-752-6394 to learn more about green loans for your home.